The Most Accurate, Complete Pre-Employment Screening Available
There are hundreds of companies providing background checks and employment screenings. None can claim their screening solutions to be 100% accurate, not even SterlingBackcheck.
But, with the world’s most robust background screening technology and relentless investigative services (both digital and manual), only SterlingBackcheck can offer total accuracy. That’s why more Fortune 500 companies turn to us for all their pre- and post-employment screening needs.
You simply can’t afford a bad hire. SterlingBackcheck background checks and screening solutions mean the difference between making a smart hiring decision and making a terrible mistake.
SterlingBackcheck can electronically and instantly access primary source criminal record checks from county, state and federal court jurisdictions. In fact, SterlingBackcheck was the very first company to digitize and integrate primary source criminal records check data into its background screening solution. We continually invest in resources and technology to make this process even faster and more efficient.
SterlingBackcheck’s high criminal record check rate of 15.7% means that we are more likely to catch a criminal than any other pre-employment screening company. Having a large number of jurisdictions accessed digitally also greatly minimizes human error and turnaround time.
To help our clients establish and maintain compliance with state and federal regulations, SterlingBackcheck employs a strict "monitor-update-inform" lifecycle for all legislative and regulatory bodies.
That means that we:
- Monitor – We continuously monitor sources of legislation at every level of national and international government. For every state, province or locality, we apply an informational "filter" to our service and reports.
- Update – As legislation changes, we do more than just alter our reporting. We also update all of our processes and technology, including our fulfillment process, adverse action process and software. This continuous commitment to legal compliance is reflected in our accreditation by the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS). This gold standard is awarded to a small percentage of background screening companies and is the result of our adherence to 56 different quality and compliance measures.
- Inform – We pass on our learning and best practices to our clients through close contact and regular updates. Account managers regularly call or email clients with news and information about updates. Sterling’s expert webinars are renowned for sharing industry benchmarks and best practices.
Every report we provide is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions (FACT) Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Sarbanes-Oxley Act and USA Patriot Act, as well as the latest rules changes by the Department of Transportation, Federal Trade Commission and Federal Aviation Administration.
Cutting-Edge Technology & ATS Integrations
By integrating SterlingBackcheck screening solutions into your existing Application Tracking System (ATS) or Human Resources Information System (HRIS), you can improve turnaround times significantly, streamline workflows, reduce human errors and save money—all while going paperless and using a single platform.
SterlingBackcheck’s seamless ATS or HRIS integration solution offers a user experience that never requires your staff to leave the ATS interface to order background checks, view status, results adjudication, results summaries or link to detailed results. Your candidates provide their information via the online job application at the time they apply, or later via correspondence.
Our interactive ATS or HRIS integration solution offers the same user workflow while automating the process of inviting the candidate to visit SterlingBackcheck’s candidate portal (Workforce Direct) to provide missing information and sign our electronic FCRA consent form. Once this step is completed, the order is automatically fulfilled.
Popular ATS & HRIS Integrations Include
- Hodes iQ
- HR Logix
- HRNX/Talent Technology
- Kenexa CommonServices
Taleo Business Edition
Taleo Enterprise Edition
Excellent Customer Service
No other background screening company can claim such a high client retention rate. It’s because SterlingBackcheck’s highly trained service and accounts teams are passionate about making sure your company and HR department get the best service in addition to the best solutions.
Based on need, SterlingBackcheck clients are assigned:
- Senior account representative for management and program owners
- Designated representative for day-to-day HR inquiries, order support, ETAs and system troubleshooting
- Your own dedicated IT project/program manager, assigned by time zone
SterlingBackcheck Employment Screening