Workplace Drug Testing & Occupational Health Screening
It’s no secret that substance abusers are less productive, more prone to errors, a workplace safety threat and more likely to file workers' compensation claims.
Protect your organization and your workforce with SterlingBackcheck’s reliable drug testing and occupational health screening solution. Depending on your pre-employment screening needs, SterlingBackcheck can provide accurate, compliant drug testing, alcohol testing and any necessary physical or medical examinations.
Convenient Nationwide Drug Testing That’s Fast & Accurate
Employers can now create and manage a comprehensive substance abuse and employment drug testing program with far less effort, no paperwork and greatly improved accuracy. SterlingBackcheck's drug testing and alcohol screening solutions are among the fastest and most convenient available with:
- A nationwide network of 12,000+ collection sites and health clinics (many with paperless processing)
- Electronic results that are instantly integrated into SterlingBackcheck's technology platform upon release
- Medical Review Officer-verified results that ensure the highest accuracy for drug and alcohol tests
Ensure Program Compliance At All Times
SterlingBackcheck supports all the components of both regulated and non-regulated drug-free workplace (DFWP) testing programs, including:
- Previous employer Department of Transportation (DOT) reference verifications
- Random testing selection, oversight, and compliance reporting
- Protocol and policy development
- Online and onsite employee training
- Pre-audit, in-audit, and post-audit support
- Mock substance abuse test auditing
Physical Qualification & Medical Examinations
In support of medical qualification of job applicants and employees, SterlingBackcheck helps employers select the correct location with appropriate medical personnel to perform necessary physical and fitness-for-duty exams, and even schedule tests and receive results electronically.
- Medical examiner certifications for Federal Aviation Authority (pilot), Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (CMV driver) and U.S. Coast Guard (merchant mariner) positions
- Post-hire physical and fitness examinations to ensure capability to meet a job’s physical demands
- Diagnostic testing for and surveillance of infectious diseases
Additional Workplace Safety Support
Sterling can help regulated employers meet other workplace safety obligations as well, including: